Our ProcessTurning your vision into a beautiful space
Initial (complimentary) consultation We will come to your home or business, and together we will determine your vision and scope for your project. We will also discuss preliminary budget, schedule, and overall project feasibility. At this meeting, a design fee will be determined, which will be credited toward the final cost if the homeowner wishes to proceed.
Presentation of Preliminary Design
We will present an initial design plan and budget, with 3D renderings, usually within 7-10 days. If approved by the client, a deposit is required to continue the design process, make materials selections, cabinet design, permit drawings, final budgets, etc.
Final Budget and Design Approval
A final design and budget is reviewed with the client, and after modifications are confirmed, a construction contract is signed, materials are ordered and scheduling will commence.
Prior to construction beginning, our architect and construction staff will meet with you to review the overall project scope, answer any questions and review the schedule.
Our on-site construction manager oversees all aspects of your project and will update you regularly, as well as provide access to our online project management system for you to see the progress of your construction project. This includes scheduling, selections, correspondence, etc.
When the project is nearing completion, we will schedule a walk through and create a punch-list (items to be completed) of the project.
Once the project is completed, we will have the space professionally cleaned.
BENEFITS OF THE CRIMSON DESIGN/BUILD APPROACH ARE NUMEROUS
- Enhanced home values with superior design and construction quality
- Services of a licensed architect for the design of the remodeling or expansion project
- Availability of that architect throughout the construction process
- Greater participation and flexibility in the design process
- Consistent quality and outstanding customer service
- Greater efficiency through a combined design and construction team
- Single point of responsibility and control – you’re not stuck between the architect and builder playing referee
- Assistance with choosing materials and finishes that complement your tastes and fit your budget
- Accurate cost estimating during the entire design process – no surprises or extensive cost overruns
- The ability to craft the project to fit a budget